First of all, you should make sure you see a licensed Audiologist with a reputable history in your area. Once you have chosen whom you wish to work with, the following questions should be addressed.
- Are several types or brands available? – Is there a trail period offered?
- Is a portion of my money refundable if I decided not to keep my hearing aids?
- Is there a contract with clearly addressed prices and return policies?
- Is in-office servicing available or will my aid be returned to the manufacturer for repairs?
- Is there a warranty included in the purchase price of the hearing aid?
← ENT Frequently Asked Questions