(423) 929-9101 or After Hours Answering Service 1-844-218-2090
2340 Knob Creek Road Suite 704 Johnson City, TN 37604
  • Follow us:

An Audiologist is a professional who evaluates and treats people with hearing loss and balance disorders. Audiologists have extensive training (at least a Masters level degree) to evaluate infants to adults to determine the best intervention, whether it be medical or amplification.

Please click here if this helped you.
2 people found this helpful.

Category: Audiologists

← ENT Frequently Asked Questions